Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday May 13th

Ran ~ 2 miles while daughter in ballet. It's getting easier, I'm running farther and walking less. Can't wait to run the whole thing without stopping. If I could just shut off my mind I think my body could do it. I brought my new ipod (thanks to the hub and mother's day) - it probably helped make things go faster too.

Yoga - Anusara class. Lots of arm and leg work today.

Food Journal:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup bear naked whole grain cereal with honey. Coffee with 1% milk.

Lunch: 16 oz smoothie (strawberries, blueberries, yogurt and soy milk), 1/2 turkey sandwich with whole grain bread, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and mustard.

Midday break: Sparkling water with squeeze of lime.

Snack: Kashi cereal bar (before yoga)

Snack #2: 1.5 orange (after yoga)

Pre-dinner beverage: Decaf green tea with touch of honey (I really wanted a beer).

Dinner: Fajitas with baked chicken, peppers, onions, black beans and whole wheat tortillas.


Tomorrow I plan to swim and need to ride my bike. Only my bike is in the shop getting tuned. I may be stuck with the stationary bike. :o)

No comments: